DULERA is a prescription medicine used to control symptoms of asthma and prevent symptoms such as wheezing in people 5 years of age and older.
1). Pan Foundation
• Actively getting treatment.
• Reside in US (US citizenship not a requirement)
• Have Medicare insurance that covers qualifying medication.
• Prescribed a medication that is on PAN's list of covered medications. 5) Income that falls at or below 500% of FPL
• Check for diseases & funds if its opened, closed or on wait list.
• Apply online to get funding for a full year w/potential for renewal. Assistance amount is always different depending on disease & eligibility.
• Determine your assistance eligibility in 4 easy steps.
• Go to panfoundation.org/find-disease-fund/
• Check for your disease
• Choose medication from drop down arrow.
• It will tell you if fund is open or closed if open, click apply. (If closed sign up for wait list)
2). Prescription Bliss
• Each program has different requirements, but many of our
patients come to us who are on Medicare and have a Part D plan and are unable to afford their copays or find themselves in the coverage gap of their prescription plan.
• If your insurance company has denied paying for your prescriptions or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility.
• Call 1-877-792-5477 or go to the website prescriptionbliss.com to apply
• Click on Apply Now
• Click on Begin Application
3.) RX Assistant
Its best to call to see if you qualify.
• U.S. citizen or resident
• Does not have insurance or insurance doesn't cover medication.
• On Medicare or in donut hole/coverage gap
• Go to rxassistantprograms.com to fill out online form
• Call 1-888-344-8915