ELIQUIS is a prescription drug that helps: Reduce the risk of stroke and blood clots in people who have atrial fibrillation (AFib), a type of irregular heartbeat, not caused by a heart valve problem. Treat blood clots in the veins of the legs (deep vein thrombosis – DVT) or lungs (pulmonary embolism – PE), and reduce the risk of them occurring again. Reduce the risk of forming a blood clot in the legs (DVT) and lungs (PE) of people who have just had hip or knee replacement surgery.
1.) www.bmspaf.org | 1-855-Eliquis
• You live in the United States, Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands, and
• You are being treated by a US licensed prescriber, and
• You are being treated with the medicine as an outpatient, and
• You do not have insurance coverage for a medicine listed on this site,
• You were prescribed Eliquis or Orencia, and your annual household
income is at or below $43,740 for a single person or $59,160 for a family of two. (Income limits are adjusted for larger families), or
• You were prescribed a BMS medicine for cancer, ulcerative colitis, multiple sclerosis, plaque psoriasis, obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, or kidney transplant (even if your income is higher than the limits listed above).
• Go to website www.bmspaf.org
• Click on Check Your Eligibility
• Click on Start Assessment
2). Prescription Bliss
• Each program has different requirements, but many of our
patients come to us who are on Medicare and have a Part D plan and are unable to afford their copays or find themselves in the coverage gap of their prescription plan.
• If your insurance company has denied paying for your prescriptions or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility.
• Call 1-877-792-5477 or go to the website prescriptionbliss.com to apply
• Click on Apply Now
• Click on Begin Application
3.) RX Assistant
Its best to call to see if you qualify.
• U.S. citizen or resident
• Does not have insurance or insurance doesn't cover medication.
• On Medicare or in donut hole/coverage gap
• Go to rxassistantprograms.com to fill out online form
• Call 1-888-344-8915