OZEMPIC, RYBELSUS, TRESIBA, VICTOZA
OZEMPIC is an anti-diabetic medication
1.) RX Assistant
Its best to call to see if you qualify.
• U.S. citizen or resident
• Does not have insurance or insurance doesn't cover medication.
• On Medicare or in donut hole/coverage gap
• Go to rxassistantprograms.com to fill out online form
• Call 1-888-344-8915
2). Prescription Bliss
• Each program has different requirements, but many of our
patients come to us who are on Medicare and have a Part D plan and are unable to afford their copays or find themselves in the coverage gap of their prescription plan.
• If your insurance company has denied paying for your prescriptions or you have a high copay or coinsurance responsibility.
• Call 1-877-792-5477 or go to the website prescriptionbliss.com to apply
• Click on Apply Now
• Click on Begin Application
3). Novocare.com | 1-866-310-7549
• US citizen
• Based off insurance Medicare Part D (Does not include extra help) 3) Household income below 400% FPL
Instructions: To see if you qualify
• Click on Patient
• Select from drop down the condition you are being treated for
• Select from drop down which medicine or product you are interested in
• Click on Get Started